• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to get Cerberus into the battle?

DeletedUser5236

Hello All!!
Just trying to figure out what is up with Cerberus.
I recall adding his training grounds when I got it some how on my Research page, but now that I've gone back through the Research tabs that particular upgrade has disappeared. And after looking around on the Forum, it would appear that Cerberus is supposed to be on the Human realm of things but my "world" is with the Elves, so I suppose I'm a little confused.
If I were able to add Cerberus onto the battles I don't think this would even be an issue but I cannot seem to find a way to get him off the Training Grounds. It would appear I am only able to utilize those in the Barracks, which I'm not allowed to build any more of because they are listed as a one time build.
I would sell the now upgraded Training Grounds for Cerberus but I have over 1900 already trained.
So, all mighty powers that be.... is there a way to incorporate Cerberus into the Barracks and thus allowing him in battles? or am I just stuck with a whole bunch of puppies that aren't going to do diddly for me?
Thanks so much!!

DeletedUser61

When you're selecting units for your army, there are THREE tabs at the top of the screen, just to make it too complicated.

DeletedUser5236

Yes there are spots to select,I am able to select the sword dancer and the archer but it doesn't even show all the trained cerberus' that I have available to select. They don't even show up as an option to select one I'm in the province. Am I not allowed to use them in the province battles?

DeletedUser2191

Yes there are spots to select,I am able to select the sword dancer and the archer but it doesn't even show all the trained cerberus' that I have available to select. They don't even show up as an option to select one I'm in the province. Am I not allowed to use them in the province battles?

When you are at the window for troop selection that is made in the barracks, you should see a second tab for the training grounds. Click on that and you will find the cerebrus you have made. Add however many you feel you need, go back to the barracks tab, once your team is filled, click fight.

DeletedUser61

The Sword Dancer and the Archers are both from the barracks. At the VERY TOP of the setup page there are icons for
  • The Barracks
  • The Training Grounds <<<< Cerberus
  • The Mercenary Camp

DeletedUser5236

ok, apparently i'm just not able to use it in ALL locations, but I did find the setup for some to add Cerberus, thanks so much!!