• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to i get rank points to go up instead of down?

DeletedUser537

It seem that whenevr i help neighbors or get help from others my rank points go down. i do quest , my city almost always doing something. But seem my rank points go up then goes down again.AND How can u keep your residences when your always using them i upgrade and such .i can buld only so much housing.

mistye

DeletedUser

Your ranking is based on the working population in your city, the amount of base culture points that are required and the number of encounters you have solved on the map. So building things in the city, especially things that require working population like manufactories, and solving encounters on the world map are the way to increase your points and get a better rank.

In terms of balancing population with required residences, one thing that I do is avoid upgrading the barracks a lot, since it requires a lot of population. That will mean you will produce military units more slowly, but this is not a problem if you are online several times during the day to reset builds.

Another thing is to seriously consider how many workshops you need and how many manufactories of each type. Doing the "cycle" quests for gold and resource points can reduce the number of workshops you need.

DeletedUser537

Your ranking is based on the working population in your city, the amount of base culture points that are required and the number of encounters you have solved on the map. So building things in the city, especially things that require working population like manufactories, and solving encounters on the world map are the way to increase your points and get a better rank.

In terms of balancing population with required residences, one thing that I do is avoid upgrading the barracks a lot, since it requires a lot of population. That will mean you will produce military units more slowly, but this is not a problem if you are online several times during the day to reset builds.

Another thing is to seriously consider how many workshops you need and how many manufactories of each type. Doing the "cycle" quests for gold and resource points can reduce the number of workshops you need.
Thank you for your help. Its working :)