• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to inprove the layout of my city?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
#1 sell your Plank, Marble, Crystal, Silk, Dust and Gem factories.
You get a massive bonus to Steel, Scroll, and elixir production, focus on those and trade them for the rest.
#2 Wayfarers taverns gotta go. They are twice as big as your residences and only give half as much pop.
#3 The roads along the edge should be moved in. A road has 2 sides, and both should be used.
#4 Roads should be upgraded to the best available.
#5 Old culture should be replaced: Ancient grounds, Temple of ages, Temple of holy fire, ect. all should be replaced with your current best option (pond of recreation)

Here's an example:
It's not perfect, but it gives your 16+ empty expansions and increases your production of goods significantly
the stuff on the left is what I think you should sell. I added a scrolls, 2 steels, and an elixir which will more than make up for the other factories.

Here's what it could look like with a portal

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Try this, based upon Soggy's Suggestions

The key problems you have are two: too many roads, and the wrong type of goods production buildings. This layout takes those out, raises your boosted goods to 3 of each level at the current level of each tier. removes 10 expansions of roads, replaces the culture buildings Soggy suggests with Ponds or Recreation. In other words, it just shows the wisdom of his advice.

You started with about 600+ of excess population. This gives you 4886. You started with 684 excess culture. This gives you 3475.

AJ