• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to Know what to Make Next

NightshadeCS

Please, for the love of all that is holy, can we get a change to the building menus? Why can't I look at my building when it is producing something and see what it costs to produce other things? Makes it really difficult to plan things out.

Example:
My Mushroom Farms are sitting there with ZZZzzzs above them because I can't see what my Orc Rally Points need to produce poopy-doopy because they are currently producing piles of rubble.

And don't anyone DARE point me to a third-party site or the ever-helpful Wiki. I want it IN GAME, dammit! :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool:

Oh, and I miss the old emojiis.
And, with that, I am back.

DeletedUser20951

And, with that, I am back.
Woo! WOO!!!
I want it IN GAME
Oh, Jesus Christ, those suggestions for third party crap drive me nutty. I've tenuously adapted to using Gems sparingly, because their info is stellar, but I do not feel you should be required to visit other sites in order to learn core information on how to play this game. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I understand outsourcing, AND LOATHE IT WITH THE BURNING PASSION OF A THOUSAND SUNS, unless done well to benefit customers, not simply the company.

michmarc

The wiki also has that information and isn't third-party, but it would be helpful to have it in-game. Also, while the production amounts for buildings are usually very clearly listed, the costs aren't which makes it hard to plan ahead.

michmarc

Every since Faeries, I've created a spreadsheet for Guest Race goods that tracks how much of each thing I need, the remaining upgrade/research costs, how much I have (or are currently producing) so I can manage it efficiently.

Sort of useful in Faeries, incredibly useful in Orcs. (And not really needed at all in Wood Elves since the production paths are so simple, but it did tell me that if I upgraded my Fabricators to L4, it would take longer than leaving them at L3 because the time to make the goods for the upgrade is longer than the amount of time saved.)