• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how to make more money?

Huor

I bet that title set off alarm bells at the headquarters. lol. Just a suggestion about your offers. You may have a chance to make more sales if you target your offers based on your players data. A good example is the awesome offer you just sent me this morning that if I spent $20 bucks for some diamonds you would throw in a whole 25 kp. Don't get me wrong, 25 kp can be exciting to some, but when you send it to someone that has 1k of them unused in their kp bar, the offer just becomes a morning funny. Try sending offers for things people don't have. You may catch more fish that way. Just saying...

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
What? Huh! Personalizing your sales pitch?! What an idea! I'll bet companies would pay a lot of money to know how to do that! Why, they would have to have something that, well, gathers data, analyzes it, figures out the patterns of the customers behavior, and all that. A lot of data crunching there! There's a new thing though, that might help. It's called a "computer" Know what it does? I "computes!" I computes what the data means and what the proper response would be for that customer to increase sales. Fancy that! I wonder if Inno knows about them things. LOL!

AJ

Huor

LOL. That is so funny. One of the things I always tell my girlfriend when something stupid comes on the news, like "people up in arms that 1400 irs tax refunds were all sent to the same address", is if they ever event the computer... thank you for that @ajqtrz

Last edited by a moderator:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@Huor and @BrinDarby You have noting upon which to use all that KP? You could visit me and help out with a few of my AW's you know. Just a suggestion. ;)

AJ

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
To me, the interesting thing about this is that several years ago when someone suggested Inno was clueless about making money and I went looking for their financials online, I found an article in a najor magazine from Europe about them winning a business award for their data capitalization which was giving them a better return per player than most other games on the market. I can imagine they don't want all of their offers accepted, or users will begin to see how hard it is to resist giving them money.

Silly Bubbles

You cant pop them all
There is also cost vs benefit to consider. It might be cheaper to make same offers to everyone than coding customised offers. If each round of offers is different, it will still covers everyone's needs without unnecessary coding.
I think it's time they started focusing only on Ch21. :)