• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to move your sets and moonstone buildings without getting the popup it still resets them sorry, I was wrong about the timer reset.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Some may have figured this out already, but if you remove a road tile ( or road tiles) to break the connection to the main hall the set buildings (and any other building that resets when moved) will get the no road sign on them and can be move around without getting the popup but it will still reset the timer Sorry I thought it didn't reset the timer but it seems it still does.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I tried this again this morning and moved the whole set to another part of my city and the timer did reset. I only moved the two small pieces of the manor set yesterday and they don't have timers so did not reset the timers on the others. Sorry for the wrong info everyone.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I tried this again this morning and moved the whole set to another part of my city and the timer did reset. I only moved the two small pieces of the manor set yesterday and they don't have timers so did not reset the timers on the others. Sorry for the wrong info everyone.
Ah fair enough, otherwise there'd be no downside to using 1 building for many sets like how I use 1 endless scroll for 8 moonstone sets