• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to tell who removed a member from the FS

DeletedUser16657

I think it would be helpful to have a special notice sent to the Archmage when a player is no longer part of the FS saying if the player left on their own or was removed by one of the Mages. Right now it is just a generic "<Player> is no longer part of the Fellowship" that is sent to the whole group.

The reason I suggest this is that I received a notice that a member is no longer part of the FS but I don't know if he left us or someone removed him. He is a very active player who is on vacation so I don't think he left, but I can't be sure. I've messaged him so hopefully I will hear back, but in the meantime this confusion has brought to light this issue for me. The generic message may be fine for the rest of the group, but as an accidental removal is possible it would be nice for the Archmage to know if the person is leaving or if they were removed so the appropriate follow-up can happen.