• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to track the number of relics

Zakath2

OK, I can see the relics I need for my boosted commodities. But once I've hit the top level, is there a way to track the relics I have over and above that?
And is there a way to track my non-boosted relics?

shimmerfly

@Zakath2
Your main hall contains boosted
The little icon top right of your kp bar that looks like a little box is the one to hover over for all. At least on a PC.... Don't know about mobile.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
@Zakath2
Your main hall contains boosted
The little icon top right of your kp bar that looks like a little box is the one to hover over for all. At least on a PC.... Don't know about mobile.
both
1627073863842.png

1627073999558.png

Zakath2

I'm playing on a PC, that box gives me the products I've made. I'm looking for the total relics I have in inventory.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
No, that gives you the relics in your inventory. You may be looking for something different?
As an example, @CrazyWizard has 21217 plank relics, 19145 silk relics and 17230 gem relics. Those numbers are high because they have been playing for a while. Yours may be double or triple digits. You reach the max basic bonus when you have 500 700 relics of one type, but it continues counting after that.

Edited for max relic number.

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Zakath2
Maybe this pic will help. It comes from a PC. I did it awhile back to help someone see what we were talking about when we called the three types of goods T1's, T2's and T3's (T is for 'tier). Click on main hall, open Relic tab to get the same picture for your city. There are 500 relics needed for max boost of 700%. While it's possible to exceed 700%, that is due to other boosts like Ancient Wonders. The circles show the total relics accumulated of all 9 types:
RelicTab.png