• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to use Elvenarcitect

ElfGunn

Is Elvenarcitect only available playing on PC? I play exclusively on the mobile app, and I can't figure it out. I would love to use it, as my village is in desperate need of reorganization.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, I think I read somewhere that it will not work properly on mobile, even through a mobile browser. But even if you only play the game on the app, you can still access your city with a browser on a PC using either elventstats or elvenarchitect.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
I am on Android and use the Chrome browser. If I change the tab with elvenarchitects to Desktop Mode (in the 3 dots in the upper right corner in the browser) then elvenarchitects seems to work, but it is tedious reworking the city that way, but ok to just look at my city. I will definitely recommend using a computer for elvenarchitects if possible.

ElfGunn

I tried Elvenarcitect in the Chrome browser on my tablet, set to desktop mode. If seems to work, I was able to load my town, however I can't see the right end of my town. Is there a way to shift it so that I can see all of it?

Also, I thought there was a function that would optimize my layout, but I couldn't find it. Is there such a function, or are you only able to move things manually?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Personally I find the mobile version impossible to use for many, many things since my 1.2" flip phone seems to be a bit small....LOL.(I'm kidding, my phone is a moderate smart phone). I can't imagine using elvenarchitect on a mobile device, but if you can and do, you much have exceptional eye sight.

Just my thoughts in the middle of the night.

AJ

I tried Elvenarcitect in the Chrome browser on my tablet, set to desktop mode. If seems to work, I was able to load my town, however I can't see the right end of my town. Is there a way to shift it so that I can see all of it?

Also, I thought there was a function that would optimize my layout, but I couldn't find it. Is there such a function, or are you only able to move things manually?

And now after some morning java: it's manual. There is no optimize my city, probably because the coding would be intense AND what is meant by "optimize." The actual best optimization, however you measure it, is probably changing every time you change chapters, events are offered, and new evolving buildings created. So that it's likely just too much coding.

AJ

Last edited:

NightshadeCS

No, the Architect will not automatically optimize your layout.

It took me a lot of tinkering and exploring the various menus to realize how useful EA really is. The up-front learning can be a bit much, but once you have become comfortable with (and located) the many features, it is invaluable.

You can pull up lists of buildings (culture, mana, seeds, etc) and by manipulating the filters, arrive at a list that shows the buildings you have in your city and in your inventory and which are most efficient for producing what you are in need of. You can also add in what those comparisons are if you were to use RRs to upgrade a building to the next level.