• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to use the building set?

Gandelf

I got an endless scroll. Then I got another endless scroll, so I planted it beside the first one. Nothing changed. I moved the new one away, nothing changed. What did I do wrong?
In another world, I got an endless scroll and something else. Put them next to each other, and the original one suddenly started producing a whole lot more (as I expected). Got a 2nd scroll and put it with the 2 pieces I already had, but again nothing changed.

(Or are they supposed to be different from each other?)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Thanks, folks. That makes sense. (Although when I joined 3 in a row, with the outside 2 being the same and the inside one different, both the twins benefitted from the guy in the middle.)
That's expected. Each building looks at what is touching it. It doesn't care what else that building is touching (other than whether it touches something that touches the road).

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There's a required number of sides??
Sides=connections. I specified sides, because occasionally someone thinks that i they have corners touching it should work. It doesn't.

Each building will have a different number of bonuses, i.e. The moonstone library has 4 bonuses, so needs to have the side of four other buildings touching it. The Gate only was one bonus, so only needs to have the side of one other building touching it. I .:

1574861876408.png
1574861910770.png

Jorollyn

Sorry to revive an old thread, but...
Can you theoretically have 4 complete library sets with only 1 gate?
The reason I ask is I have 1 complete set (all 5 buildings) and another with everything except for the gate. I have them set up next to each other so the gate on the complete set touches the library of the incomplete set. I get full bonus from both sets (fragments plus CC)