• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to use the "Spreadsheet" for the FA

DragonflyJourney

Hi all! I am new at this... so please help! Is it possible to use the spreadsheet and publish it for the FS to use and allow the members to make their own updates...etc? I keep getting it up but then it is like a PDF and no one can use it but me. What am I doing wrong? Thank you!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Usually it's done via Google Sheets and then you edit the Share privileges so everyone with the link can view it or edit, depending on how you guys want to run it. So the shared file stays a spreadsheet and not a PDF.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
If you have the existing spreadsheet, just go to Open->Upload->select your excel/Sheets file. Then it will be saved on the Google Drive cloud that your Sheets account is under.