• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How to vacation in Elvenar mode

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
One of my players is on a month long vacation to Europe (because people in other parts of the world get more than 2 weeks off). I let him stay idle for the month instead of booting him since he's earned his teammate stripes. I told him no need to meet minimums and just enjoy your vacation, but stay away from monasteries (he sold his by accident). Well for the past week now, he keeps randomly popping onto discord and posting pictures of various spires of buildings all over Europe. It started with Notre Dame (see also: monastery) in Paris. He's since covered France, Italy, and Switzerland. I wasn't expecting it so I can't stop laughing at the pictures because they're simultaneously stupid and brilliant at the same time. I feel like he deserves diamonds
:diamond:
for his effort. As the Archmage though, I can't be more proud that he's brainwashed to focus on the Spire wherever he goes. :D