• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

how would you re-do?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Link worked for me. Culture seems fine sitting at just 600 over what you need for 160% bonus.
My only question would be the lack of merc camp & training grounds. That's 66% fewer troops than you could be producing.:oops:

tiG23

so how much culture can I take out to get it there? would like to take out the watchtower but I'm afraid that big a loss is too much? or is it?
1627247547964.png

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
lol now that makes sense. Soggy, are you saying I should leave it all??
If you are putting in a merc camp, training grounds, then remember that those buildings will take culture to build. So don't go too low; figure in all the culture drains you want to build before deleting things. You probably already thought of this but I just thought I'd mention it. Good luck.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Darielle
Soggy is the one that has him on ignore, so he can't see that post with the link in it from him. Soggy sees only the post from tiG23 and that link that we can all see. This is part of why I don't use the ignore function...it makes threads sometimes read really wonky. That and I can use the practice on self controlo_O

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@tiG23 Pretty efficient layout. You can save a few more roads by swapping your Polar Bear and Hungry Treasure with a Fairy Sand Garden and Dauting Pumpkins. You've got some Lvl 5 roads not yet upgraded to Lvl 7.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Sorry for the confusion there everyone, as @samidodamage deduced I don't see AJ's posts so I thought the original post by TiG was the one that didn't work.
Anywho, @tiG23 you can drop up to 40,000 culture and still get a 150% bonus down from 160%. That would be
Watchtower, 6x Glitter, 2x fairy sand, and then add in Merc&Trainging grounds. With the drop in AW levels and the increase in troops you even pick yourself out a couple of nice wonders to add-in

tiG23

Sorry for the confusion there everyone, as @samidodamage deduced I don't see AJ's posts so I thought the original post by TiG was the one that didn't work.
Anywho, @tiG23 you can drop up to 40,000 culture and still get a 150% bonus down from 160%. That would be
Watchtower, 6x Glitter, 2x fairy sand, and then add in Merc&Trainging grounds. With the drop in AW levels and the increase in troops you even pick yourself out a couple of nice wonders to add-in
thank you! and its parked so coins and supplies are usually in excess. appreciate everyone's help!!

Darielle

@Darielle
Soggy is the one that has him on ignore, so he can't see that post with the link in it from him. Soggy sees only the post from tiG23 and that link that we can all see. This is part of why I don't use the ignore function...it makes threads sometimes read really wonky. That and I can use the practice on self controlo_O
Ah, now I see what you mean. Thanks.

Darielle

Thanks for the clarification.