• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Howdy Winyandor

DeletedUser8192

Hello to Winyandor (and to the rest of you reading this)

Been such a while since I have been in forums due to medical issues and then the PNW burning down around us, I hope this finds you all doing well and I look forward to (possibly) hearing back from some of my old neighbors.

Quite a very long while ago, our FS merged with another one based off a decision by our old Mage, not too long after that we started to lose a lot of our old school members, and as this was the first FS I had ever joined years ago ( I played for quite a while lone wolf style before one insistent and cool neighbor of mine convinced me to join them many moons ago) and I have always said this would be the only FS I would ever join..

Unfortunately, when I came back from my most recent bout of medical issues and then helping with the PNW situation, I found that all but 12 people had left and they are all pretty much (play whenever) folks which has left me in a lurch so far as not having trading partners and/or any chat in the game. It was pretty much a shell shock for me as I had been asked to take over as mage when the last one surprised us with a goodbye letter quite a while back, and I had no messages in my mailbox from our members that left :-(

So, that leaves me here asking my neighbors if they will consider giving me crazy lopsided trades as I just finally managed to unlock Constructs (yay) and of course I need to rebuild all the productions I tore down long ago to save space and simply trade for. I really only have moonstone as my primary trade for lvl 2 and up, and right now I don't even have that as I need to save 50k seed for lvl 5 trader..Sooo....just getting word out that when I am able to log in and if I post zero star trades, I am not just trying to be greedy, I am simply extremely limited on what I have to trade.

This is probably way tmi for most of you, but thought I would put some detail into my post since I have been MIA from the forums for so long, and didn't just want to pop up out of the blue with a crazy trade request, and to apologize for my neighbors for not being a active trading partner as of late, it simply could not be helped.

I hope this letter finds all who read it, and your loved ones, doing well in this crazy time and I look forward to hearing back from you :)

PS, I'm not looking to jump ship on my FS, I am looking to rebuild it with more actives, so while it is appreciated, please do not flood me with FS offers.

Warmly,

Seachant

AtaguS

Howdy @Seachant and welcome back to the game! I for one was very happy to see your city go active again recently. Sorry to hear you have been dealing with health issues but how nice that you are feeling well enough to play again :) I will happily take any trade of yours I can afford for as long as you need. See you around the neighborhood!

DeletedUser8192

Howdy @Seachant and welcome back to the game! I for one was very happy to see your city go active again recently. Sorry to hear you have been dealing with health issues but how nice that you are feeling well enough to play again :) I will happily take any trade of yours I can afford for as long as you need. See you around the neighborhood!

Hi Atagus,

Thanks so much for the welcome back, and yes I did of course notice you coming by to lend a hand to my city, as well as take some of my trades. thanks a bunch for that Atagus, I realy appreciate having you as one of my neighbors, and knowing that you are doing well irl :)
I am not on every single day but having changed my mind and deciding to try and get through Constructs (if you remember I was going to stop at Amuni and rip everythng out but decorative items lol) I will be on as much as possible...Going to be a bit slow until I can get 50k in seed for my trader before I can start making moon and 3rd tier, but after Trader is up I will go gung ho *I am currently at 26k before my next decay in 5 hours.*

Anyhow, nice to be back, I was determined to be back before the next Hallows Eve event as I look forward to it and Christmas each year..This one looks pretty interesting but I have not had time to look it up yet in great detail, surprisingly it was actually a post by of all people, my man @SoggyShorts that caught my eye..Was pleasantly surprised to see that he had come bac to the game after being adamant that he was done playing so that was cool to see.

Anyhow, been forever since I have had a chance to talk with all of you wonderful folks and am here writing a book so I better wrap it up lol..

Thanks for saying hello and again for your generosity Atagus, feel free to hit me up anytime here or in game mail and please excuse my rough formatting this evening.:)

Warmly,

Seachant.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
surprisingly it was actually a post by of all people, my man @SoggyShorts that caught my eye..Was pleasantly surprised to see that he had come bac to the game after being adamant that he was done playing so that was cool to see.
Welcome back! As for me, yeah I was sure I was going to stop playing, and I did for a year. But the wife never left so when they finally announced dropping from 4 to 1 encounters in the tournament I was ready to return. INNO has implemented just barely enough QOL changes (fast visits on the browser, set all WS on mobile, FA badges etc) for me to feel like the dopamine from shiny new pixels outweighs annoyance... for now ;)

DeletedUser8192

Welcome back! As for me, yeah I was sure I was going to stop playing, and I did for a year. But the wife never left so when they finally announced dropping from 4 to 1 encounters in the tournament I was ready to return. INNO has implemented just barely enough QOL changes (fast visits on the browser, set all WS on mobile, FA badges etc) for me to feel like the dopamine from shiny new pixels outweighs annoyance... for now ;)

Ha ha, you always seem to know how to make me laugh Soggy..The new improvements definitely took away some annoyances, while making others, but it is somewhat tolerable, enough at least to game on while having to rest ;)

Welcome back to you as well Soggy, glad to see familiar faces still kicking around the forum halls :)

AtaguS

The neighborhood has changed a little too since they finally implemented the big switch-around. There are actually 5 or 6 new - but not new to the game - and active players right around you, so that's a positive. Seeds can be a challenge to keep up with. I'm at the point now where I just tore down my chapter 15 guest buildings and filled the space with seed & mana makers. It's all portal profits spells from here on out.

DeletedUser8192

Welcome back Seachant. You look to have your work cut out for you!

Thanks Lelanya, I do indeed have some tasks ahead of me but not too much. Besides, I try not to look at it as "work" ;-)

DeletedUser8192

The neighborhood has changed a little too since they finally implemented the big switch-around. There are actually 5 or 6 new - but not new to the game - and active players right around you, so that's a positive. Seeds can be a challenge to keep up with. I'm at the point now where I just tore down my chapter 15 guest buildings and filled the space with seed & mana makers. It's all portal profits spells from here on out.

Yes I was saddened to see a few old school neighbors had suddenly vanished, but is nice to see that I have a few actives who are routinely coming by my place and helping out. The seeds suck tbh, I have all bldgs from my inventory out right now trying to build them up but it is nearly impossible as I also need to make moonstone or silk to try and trade.. For now I have backed off trying to produce anything that is seed related which kills me in other places, but as soon as I have a real foothold in Constructs it will be a bit easier. So far I have only been able to complete Goblins Magic and trader 3 due to resource limitations, but I will get there.. I do have one lvl 24 dust so I can make limited shrooms but for the most part it looks like Constructs is going to have a pretty slow start for me..

(the hardest thing for me right now is trying to figure out how to get my cosmic bismuth just so I can get my portal up and running) Plus I really need to get schooled on the O' Hallows Eve event coming up, those are really my two primary focus's at the moment.

AtaguS

Are you able to build the Simia Sapiens AW? Building it up to level 7 helps a lot with seed decay. It was at level 4 or 5 that I started to really notice a difference in how quickly I could save up seeds.
I'll see if I can gather up some bismuth for you.
I'm really looking forward to the Halloween event too :)

DeletedUser8192

No it is still locked, I just opened a few days ago so am just starting with the first section. Weird thing I noticed is that Tier 3 of the sentient goods is not boosted..I am boosted in tier 1 and tier 2 of sentient goods but not 3..(NVM, just realized it is because the boost is still locked in Constructs because I dont have enough obsidian or arcane ink..)

Will be an interesting level it seems...just to broke right now not sure how to get my trades up since all of our high level members left while I was gone ill and dealing with PNW fires...Hard to do anything when you don't have friends to do unbalanced trades with in the FS..

Anyhow, will probably be off for a few hours as I am dealing with a pretty bad burn infection due to my motorcycle exhaust, which is infected because of my chemo so I need to go treat it and rest...If you don't hear from me in forum, in game messaging works as well..

Catch ya on the flip side Atagus :)

nightrider1

Read your posts, you are in a similar situation to my fellowship. if interested check my post here and contact me about possible merge
Hit me up for possible sentient trades when you need to
regards
Nightrider1