• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Howdy y'all! I'm from the Texas branch of Elvenar.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Well, Texas may be big, but I'll bet the Wisconsin branch is bigger! (Now that's a Texas Challenge if I ever heard one!)

Welcome and if you hang out here much you'll soon enough be enjoying Wisconsin cheese, brats and beer...especially the beer.

AJ

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Hi @Autumn Rain! Welcome to the forums. We have an ongoing discussion in the FS as to the validity of a geographical region in the southern part of the country known as "Deep East Texas". Nobody has ever heard of it, except for the two delusional people in the FS claiming to be from there. I suspiciously have never seen the two of them in the same room together so I think they're really the same looney person claiming this place exists. That's the hill I'm going to camp on. Is the Texas branch of Elvenar in "Deep East Texas" or do you also have nothing to do with it?
not deep east texas sm.jpg