• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Howdy

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
I’ve been playing or rather stumbling through to chapter 7. Enjoy the game but am overwhelmed by the wiki.

Happy holidays
TotswanaLaughingWaters Welcome to the forum. I've learned so much here (I'm on Chapter 4)
Are you in a Fellowship? They can be very helpful at giving excellent advice & helping you grow. I know because my Archmage is awesome at helping me whenever I need it!

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Glad to meet you TotswanaLaughingWaters. (Love the name) As Sami said, the scrollkeepers section at the top of this forum may be easier to understand than the Wiki. The Wiki is very useful but incomplete. I think you'll find more info here. In any case, welcome to the forum! This is a magical place, and I've met some very magical friends here. :)