• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

How's your Summer Solstice going?

DeletedUser19483

random question. Do you think it's possible to get a second stonehenge? I mean it doesn't seem crazy you could get not one or two more birdies, but a whole second set in the Phoenix Festival.

DeletedUser18011

I'm moving along. My Stonehenge is only stage 2 but I'm saving up solar for a later daily bonus. I'm a bit behind on the quests but I've been quite busy in the real world :( - getting along though.

DeletedUser21069

I *just* started orcs when this event started. So I had no open providences and didn’t want to scout anything until I opened the scout tech, and I have no buildings to upgrade, and much of my resources are tied up in establishing my portal stuff. I don’t like these quests. I’d prefer the ones that have you make tier 1 products or bread or whatever. Sure, it’s boring, but at least it’s something anyone can contend with, no matter the stage they are in.

I’m not upset, just disappointed. I do like completing the evolves if possible, and the sense of accomplishment if I can get far into the quest line. Plus, it’s nice to shake up the monotony.

DeletedUser22953

I know there is a feedback thread and stuff but I wanted to make a thread where I can hear how you guys are doing, what you don't like, what you like, and how your doing bad/good.......this sounds like a feedback thread......*shoulder shrug*

I feel like I'm doing awful in the event. I'm try to plan a head but to no avail. The quests are time consuming and resource expending. I like the prizes though and the whole five flower chest is I guess a nice touch. All in all I prefered the last Event over this one but I like the fact they seem to be getting into the whole evolving buildings thing.

I agree with you and all the points you made and one more...I am frustrated that I have completed so much of the event and haven't gotten Stonehedge to evolve. I would think they would want to get that out pretty quickly so that you would be more motivated to spend the time and resources evolving it. I like the evolving buildings thing, but I don't like that once the event is over, that is it...no more evolution. The resources and times consumption of this event has resulted in my just losing interest...especially since I had nothing to evolve.

DeletedUser19483

I like the evolving buildings thing, but I don't like that once the event is over, that is it...no more evolution. The resources and times consumption of this event has resulted in my just losing interest...especially since I had nothing to evolve.
After the last event we had this whole manufactory challenge thing and the grand prize was an evolution instant but I still agree with you. If Inno really wants us to jump up and down like puppies over their newest feature they should make it worth our while. They haven't given anyone a chance at getting another evolution instant for our birdies since then and I think instead of busting out a new building for us to covet they should at least try making more short events(like the manufactory challenge event) so we see that yes getting more evolving buildings will be worth your while cuz look we'll have all these events where you can get another evolution instant.