• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

HTML5 client Feedback

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please let us know your feedback about our new HTML5 client in this thread. We're looking forward to hearing what you think of it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Copy/paste for messages? Other than that does it change anything? So far I'm not seeing any difference.except that my buildings in the cliffs are loading instantly instead of at a random time after I start doing things in my city.

Deleted User - 1178646

Lack of Copy&paste makes it a total no-go.:(

As it was never an officially supported part of the game. it's not even on the pile of priorities to implement :(
It's up to product management if it will ever be added to the game. as they decide what ideas from the idea pile gets added to the game and whats not or can be delayed.

So it's up to us to push our CM's to push the copy/paste feature into HTML5 to the product management group to get it implemented into the game "officially"
@Ælfwine pretty pleeeeaaaaassseeee?

DeletedUser3977

Thank you for this!!!

So far, it's running so much better for me than Flash was. I can actually play with my city graphics above the Low setting, which is really nice. Hovering over buildings brings up the tooltip immediately instead of having to do it 2 or more times. Overall movement around my town and my fellowshipper's towns is smoother. Switching between city, research and map are very fast.
The text is quite grainy. That's the only downside I've seen, so far, which isn't that big of a deal. We'll see in a week or so if my computer doesn't crash *fingers crossed*

DeletedUser12171

i don't like it. it's buggy. on Chrome, the chat box flashes every time i type something and hit "enter". fonts look weird and edges are not sharp. On Opera, the whole screen flashes periodically when I fight battles

Concho Star

I had heard that people were having trouble using html5 in chrome. I got an update in chrome yesterday and html5 is working fine for me and is a little faster than flash was and is definitely brighter and shows more small details in the images. I will admit though, that smaller letters and numbers are a little blurry.

Rusty01

I'm using Chrome and if I go to the rankings and click on the fellowship rankings, nothing comes up (no visit or view fellowship ability). Players (visit or send message) works fine.

Concho Star

HTML5 was working fine for me until the update this morning. Now its slower, freezes for a while, and when I can use it, it's like the page floats. I went back to flash and it's working better than HTML5 now.

DeletedUser2768

It's getting difficult to play when this keeps happening.

Untitled.jpg