• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

human city planning chapter 2 help

DeletedUser22511

Could I get little help with city planning?
Tried elvenarchitect but having trouble getting best layout….
I’m trying to expand my boosted factories (to 3x3), barrack (to 5x4) and build training ground (3x3).
This is what my current city is like….

upload_2019-4-18_20-38-31.jpg

Here are lists of buildings I can lose:
Lv1,2 workshops, goods factories, 4 lv 4 residents,
Workshops and good factories are there for events….
I also have phoenix excursion I don’t really like….it gives less culture than burning egg and taking up more space.
I have another burning egg that can replace excursion although I would lose population, I would gain culture….
Current population is 131 but I can upgrade residents to gain more if I lose excursion.

Also would like to keep 4 armories….building my army at the moment because a lot of them got killed off. Have 10 squads now. If you seen my previous posts, I am doing negotiation in providence and fighting in tournament now.
If space allows, it would be nice to keep 1-2 more boosted factories as i'm always running low on goods.

This is in winyandor.

Thank you in advance!

DeletedUser22511

A very simple possibility of your town
https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/7541abace6d540618b05d9c9920a8b80/

Maxed your residences out, put in an extra workshop and put in your spare burning egg. Think I managed to keep to the brief.

Space is real challenging at this stage, you have your scrolls factories coming up soon which will need a bunch of room.

oh by the way, I didn't know you would reply back out of all people lol.
Thought you were ancient player because I see your guides everywhere and thought you might have stopped playing or something like that.
Hey in one of your city building guide, you have list of era with human and elves. I noticed that some are not there.....like elves era 2,4,7 and human era.
Is that because you are still working on it or am I just not seeing them?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
oh by the way, I didn't know you would reply back out of all people lol.
Thought you were ancient player because I see your guides everywhere and thought you might have stopped playing or something like that.
Hey in one of your city building guide, you have list of era with human and elves. I noticed that some are not there.....like elves era 2,4,7 and human era.
Is that because you are still working on it or am I just not seeing them?

Are those the quest lists or town designs?

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Yeah I never got to finishing the town designs. I play only 1 town nowadays so unlikely to finish those. There are lots of different options and styles, it was just a way to show some possible examples.