• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Human/Elven Alliance is seeking friendly, active players :)

DeletedUser18658

Good morning Elvenar!

Human/Elven Alliance is restructuring to replace some inactive members. Friendly players, or a smaller FS looking to merge are more than welcome. Preferred boosts are Steel/Scrolls/Magic Dust, but aren't necessary to join.

Please visit your fellows 3 or more times per week & trade 2* or better. Less than 2* for quest progression or tournament supplies can be accommodated if arranged in chat. Please treat all fellows politely in chat, we are all here to have fun & enjoy the people we play the game with.

Should you be looking for a home on Sinya Arda w/friendly folks to grow & play with, we can't wait to meet you. Please message Abbi Gayle in game, or reply here.

Thank you for your time & Happy Gaming everyone!

DeletedUser23112

Hi! Your fellowship sounds a lot like what I’m looking for - are you still looking for members? I do need to warn you that I literally just started today on Sinya Arda. I can’t even tell you my boosts yet, though I should get the research done in the next day or so. I currently also play on Arendyll but my FS doesn’t do much on the tourneys and that’s why I started a new game - to try a different FS that does do more with tourneys.

I’d love to chat with you if you still need members!

DeletedUser23112

Ooh, looks like my boosts are planks, silk, and gems. Sorry it’s not what you need. I have the 3 boosts you’re looking for in Arendyll, not that that helps here.