• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Humans and Elves

LilWolf De Lioncourt

Hi All... I was just curious how many in this game are Humans and Elves? Also do they ever encounter each other or do they fight against each other? I haven't met any but do we have different realms from each other? I was just curios about it.:) Also I'm starting to get the hang of this game:D was just curious... Thanks "LilWolf"

Last edited:

shimmerfly

Hi LilWolf!
I have no idea how many of each there are in the game. I believe it would be impossible for us to count... but we do have some math whizes :p here.
You do 'fight" the other race while doing tourneys. You can tell by their squads and what your fighting against once you get to know them.
Your world is limitd to how many provinces you clear ( open).
Glad your enjoying the game :D

LilWolf De Lioncourt

also looks like I have to buy a lot of diamonds so I can start upgrading a lot of my buildings and to buy some builders too...may have to wait till next month so I can buy some..:eek: specially my builders hut..

DeletedUser21539

also looks like I have to buy a lot of diamonds so I can start upgrading a lot of my buildings and to buy some builders too...may have to wait till next month so I can buy some..:eek: specially my builders hut..
I am a newer player and have learned that you don't need diamonds if you take your time. This is a slow paced game. Take your time think your next moves out. I have been playing for about a month.. Just started chapter III . never bought or spent diamonds.

shimmerfly

ah cool thanks:) oh and I really like Your Profile pic.. that's pretty Awesome.. reminds me of a little sprite..

Thanks :p Imp or Sprite... I loved the look on the face. Kind of apprehensive but ornery?

I am a newer player and have learned that you don't need diamonds if you take your time. This is a slow paced game. Take your time think your next moves out. I have been playing for about a month.. Just started chapter III . never bought or spent diamonds

Your right. If you can learn to take your time, no diamnods are needed. Upgrading your builder with the free ones at the start is a good idea. OR...If you can afford it go for it. It's your game so have fun.

(edited for typos)

Hi LilWolf De Lioncourt. According to gems of knowledge about 2/3 of players are elves. I have done no fact checking to see if this is correct but it wouldn't surprise me if that's about right. Before buying a bunch of diamonds, please take some time to read up a bit on game strategy on the gems of knowledge site. (see link below). Many players spend little or nothing on diamonds & still get plenty of enjoyment from the game. I don't want to rob Inno of income & understand that they do need to pay the rent, but I would suggest using diamond purchases very wisely. The gems of knowledge site will help you tremendously with learning how to play the game, if you take the time to read it ;)

https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com/apprentice-2