• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Humans,Elves and a Troll looking for members

Donnyd

We have a spot open with a possible 2 more in the near future. Looking for active members who are boosted in steel, magic dust and scrolls. Looking for members with a score around 100,00, but all who apply will be considered if you are an active member.
If you are interested please contact Donnyd.
Have a nice day :) and happy gaming

DeletedUser21946

We have a spot open with a possible 2 more in the near future. Looking for active members who are boosted in steel, magic dust and scrolls. Looking for members with a score around 100,00, but all who apply will be considered if you are an active member.
If you are interested please contact Donnyd.
Have a nice day :) and happy gaming

Hello! I see you were seeking my very boosts. Steel, scrolls, dust. I have them.
Are you still open for adoption? I am presently in a fs, but really need a fs that will be able to use what I have to offer. I find the competition for trades irritating, and non productive. I would not wish to be considered an fs hopper, so I want to be sure of a good fit.
At present, I have to play on my mobile, so kp trades along with some other important features, are not available to me. This is definitely a temp. Situ.
please let me know if it's too late!
i am at present Ranked 14,393

Donnyd

Hello! I see you were seeking my very boosts. Steel, scrolls, dust. I have them.
Are you still open for adoption? I am presently in a fs, but really need a fs that will be able to use what I have to offer. I find the competition for trades irritating, and non productive. I would not wish to be considered an fs hopper, so I want to be sure of a good fit.
At present, I have to play on my mobile, so kp trades along with some other important features, are not available to me. This is definitely a temp. Situ.
please let me know if it's too late!
i am at present Ranked 14,393
Hi, I do have at least 1 inactive player that I need to replace with an active one. So I could still fit you in if you are interested. I also have at least 1 player that plays mostly on mobile, so that is not a problem. Let me know if you are still interested and I can open up a spot for you. Also I'd like to add....cool avatar and signature pics.
Donnyd

DeletedUser21946

Hi, I do have at least 1 inactive player that I need to replace with an active one. So I could still fit you in if you are interested. I also have at least 1 player that plays mostly on mobile, so that is not a problem. Let me know if you are still interested and I can open up a spot for you. Also I'd like to add....cool avatar and signature pics.
Donnyd
i am very interested! I will leave my present fs in a couple hours, once the tourny ends! There is a 24 hour wait after leaving. :(
Thank you! ;p