• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Humble Beginnings

Devman

I do appreciate the compliments , but this video was tossed together in les than two hours . For a genuine promotion video I would need two weeks or more . When I get a little more time I'll try an do something a bit more professional . Would like to do a video that starts out at beginners level and progresses to feature some of the larger cities you guys have done . ;)

Devman

Is it weird that I pictured you as the flute player?

lol ... not as much as you would think ...

I'm a big fan of Celtic music , and a couple of years ago I did practice the flute fairly often , mostly in the car , by myself , when waiting on my wife in the grocery store or something , and yes , I did record it . lol , yes , I did get a few stares o_O

Feb 10 2015
Me practicing Silly Wizard's "When Summer Ends" .... emphasis on the word "Practicing" ;)

DeletedUser16929

Snowed in pretty good today , had a little time to spare , so I did this ...

Elvenar is a little different than the action packed games I usually make videos of ... Battlefield series , EVE Online , GTAV ... etc . But I figured what the hell ... so , yea .

Elvenar - Humble Beginnings ;)
1080p60 available
very cool, i made a hot chocolate and enjoyed the show

DeletedUser23732

Devman posted:
Elvenar - Humble Beginnings
A film of what I imagine is Elvenar's beginnings, early buildings. If not, it still does a great job of showing the detail that goes into some of the buildings. . Thank You, Devman.

It is not a war game, so what might be cool is a movie of a city, could be yours, expanding from start to finish.

I'm assuming you are open to suggestions...

DeletedUser16929

A film of what I imagine is Elvenar's beginnings, early buildings. If not, it still does a great job of showing the detail that goes into some of the buildings. . Thank You, Devman.

It is not a war game, so what might be cool is a movie of a city, could be yours, expanding from start to finish.

I'm assuming you are open to suggestions...
i am thinking that would be a very cool video
the time lapse photography of a city as it grows with some good and some epic music
:p ya mon :cool:

DeletedUser16929

oh, and by the way... LEH.elven
i would like to say " what a magnificent beard"
23732.jpg