• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hybrid building

Crow Last Elf

I read it to mean a building that gives at least 2 scarce resources.

A building that gives population and culture is a hybrid building. But residences that give population and coins are not written about as hybrid buildings.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
It is a culture type building that has 2 to 5 benefits.
Pop/culture was mentioned.
Weeping Willows (mana and culture), Woodelves Habitat (pop, mana and culture), Moonstone Library (pop, scrolls, spell fragments, culture), Magical Nutcracker (various, culture), Witches' Hut (pop, Frogs, Orcs, culture), Frozen Owl Cave (pop, tier2, culture), Phoenix Chick, are some examples.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The way I have always seen it defined as giving both population and culture, regardless of any other benefits. If it is just pop and something else or culture and something else, then I do not call it a hybrid building. And these are almost always event-only buildings, though there are a very few that are unlocked by research and can be bought and built anytime after that, such as the Wayfarer's Tavern.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I usually define hybrid as a building that gives both population and culture. If a building gives mana & culture I typically refer to it as a mana producer. If a building gives seeds and culture, I normally refer to it as a seed producer.