• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I’m curious

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@helya
You said Astram doesn’t have a sweet tooth ….. you think he’d like a Jagerbomb ?
**Cheers** Astram , Welcome to Stage 2 of Insanity …it’s so fun … it has a ton of perks !!! There’s not even a PIT !!!!! And best news ever ….. ITS FREE !!!!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
How about just one eensie weensie rum ball. How drunk can you get on that? And they are delish! :)

1656116929523.png

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Astram how DO you feel about Jagerbombs?
LOL, that is simple I rarely ever drink alcohol, except for a bloody mary a few times a year on special occasions.
How about just one eensie weensie rum ball
Never liked them at all even when I snuck them when I was 10
@Astram How do you feel about Banshees?
I must be on the dark side since I prefer the Frog Princess, but don't hold that against me as I hate going up against them as enemies

Any other questions?

muffy.

What is a Jagerbomb?
Just the best drink in the world !!!
The Jägerbomb /ˈjeɪɡərˌbɒm/ is a bomb mixed drink made by dropping a shot of Jägermeister into an energy drink, typically Red Bull.

It’s the bomb !!!! You gotta try it !

Attachments

• 8E0F991D-438A-4294-B67F-70584CB0257D.jpeg
    8E0F991D-438A-4294-B67F-70584CB0257D.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 78E17B96-998A-41AE-8AAA-4E58814253C1.jpeg
    78E17B96-998A-41AE-8AAA-4E58814253C1.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 35

Zoof

Jagerbombs have a nice flavor though. Or at least, compared to the other things I've had during that one night, it was the best tasting concoction. It's something I can easily see myself forgetting myself and begin to sorely test my caffeine tolerance with.

As far as alcohol tolerance goes: lol what tolerance? That one night of drinking a long time ago which involved it, and a bunch of other drinks, resulted in me puking my guts out. Spent a fair bit of time guzzling water from the tap and ejecting it outside. After about three trips outside, it stayed down, it was very nice buzz afterwards. No hangover. No regrets. 8/10 Would skip the rest of the drinks and just sip the Jagerbomb.

Drink responsibly.

muffy.

Jagerbombs have a nice flavor though. Or at least, compared to the other things I've had during that one night, it was the best tasting concoction. It's something I can easily see myself forgetting myself and begin to sorely test my caffeine tolerance with.

As far as alcohol tolerance goes: lol what tolerance? That one night of drinking a long time ago which involved it, and a bunch of other drinks, resulted in me puking my guts out. Spent a fair bit of time guzzling water from the tap and ejecting it outside. After about three trips outside, it stayed down, it was very nice buzz afterwards. No hangover. No regrets. 8/10 Would skip the rest of the drinks and just

As far as alcohol tolerance goes: lol what tolerance? That one night of drinking a long time ago which involved it, and a bunch of other drinks, resulted in me puking my guts out. Spent a fair bit of time guzzling water from the tap and ejecting it outside. After about three trips outside, it stayed down, it was very nice buzz afterwards. No hangover. No regrets. 8/10 Would skip the rest of the drinks and just sip the Jagerbomb.

Drink responsibly.
LOL
I’m a lightweight … a very very lightweight lol . My first time I had jagerbombs ALMOST made me never drink again . I loved them and of course they tasted so good and so not like alcohol. Therfore … I had to many . I don’t recall much of that night at all. But that morning when I woke up I heard this snoring sound …I froze …no one was beside me , a million thoughts ran thru my head but the main one was …..what the hell did I bring home ! I couldn’t move , the snoring got louder , I got more scared …I quietly go to my bedroom door ….my heart sank I was so afraid to even look . The snoring was even louder .. huge sounding. I kept saying to me … what did you do , who the hell is that ?? My heart was racing as I peaked around the corner ……only to see my huge bassethound sound asleep snoring like a lumberjack !
I stopped drinking after that ….:rolleyes: for awhile anyways !! Never been so thankful 619FA192-7D39-401B-99CD-240980047451.jpeg