• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I’m curious

Raccon

Just the best drink in the world !!!
The Jägerbomb /ˈjeɪɡərˌbɒm/ is a bomb mixed drink made by dropping a shot of Jägermeister into an energy drink, typically Red Bull.

Jagerbombs + dragons = Messed up banshee hair ;)

Screenshot_20220626-122950_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Nerwa

One thing I learned from my very first time on the internet was that everything you say or post make sure you would be OK with the Wife, Mom Boss, Police or Clergy. That will keep you safe and out of trouble, every time.
My quote of choice is "Dance like no one is watching. Write emails like they might be read aloud in a deposition."

I was temping in a law office when I first heard that one....

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
@mucksterme why you hatin' on the Wallbanger dude? Sometimes the oldies are goodies. I love the old fashioned drinks. I guess you'd be off the Freddie fuddpucker too. Of course, I'm a fan of old liquors and finely aged wines. Now I shall make some coffee and irish it up!

Last edited:

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I haven't done an Irish Car bomb since the second age of middle earth! I've been experimenting with teaing up my vodka and gin lately and making martini's... shaken and not stirred. I am not a beer fan so I've been making my way through a lovely little cocktail book I was given. I even made this appley goodness sort of thing with freshly pressed apple cider and limoncello... it was divine... and after all, an apple a day keeps the doctor away, right?