• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I am Amarannah.

DeletedUser

I've been interested in interactive gaming for a while, but wanted something that wasn't so war-focused. After some research, I found Elvenar. So far, I am very pleased with what I'm finding. Incredible graphics and a helpful environment. As a complete and utter newbie to online gaming, long-suffering support is very important! I have a question: how I can change my profile from a giant question mark? If this is answered in FAQ's, please forgive me; I haven't read through that section yet.

DeletedUser

Well, I figured out how to change my avatar from a question mark to a female symbol.
Now, how/where do I create an avatar that reflects a bit more of my personality?

DeletedUser61

Click on your name in the upper right corner of the forum frame, just above search, and then select Avatar. You can upload any tasteful image up to a maximum size of 200x200 pixels.

DeletedUser55

Welcome and Katwijk is right about where to make that change. If you have any other questions please ask away.