• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I am Arquintha

DeletedUser482

Merry Meet, I am Arquintha of Arquinthanland. If you have me as a neighbour I currently have just enough time each day to visit you and add coins to your hall, or if you prefer, polish a flying boat or whispering tree spot.

My current avatar is actually a photo of a planter on my outside wall, which contains a begonia, and has a face. I will draw an elf character image soon, which will look a bit more like me in real life.

My kingdom has a class divide. There are 4 little poor houses in the industrial area, which contains the marble, steel, silk, crystal, plank and scroll manufacturing machines. On the left of that is the barracks and armories; then there are the yellow houses, where the elf army cadets live, and the green roof houses, where the top officers live. The inhabitants of the poor houses operate all the industrial machines.

Then there is a long area going westwards, which I call the Fun Park. It has a fleet of 5 flying boats, a spot of whispering trees, a Shrine of Enar, Ancient Runes and the Trader dragon. The Protector of the Woods is next on my list.

All along the far side of the Fun Park are the rich elves' houses, with blue roofs. The ones nearest to the Town Hall are inhabited by the rich elf councillors, elf lords and ladies; and Grand Elf Wizards.

I, Arquintha, live in the Tower of the Town Hall, being the Empress.

I do realise that lower grade houses make less coins. But being an artist, I like to have all the different house types, as it looks more colourful. There will be more superior residences later on in Arquinthanland.

Also, being an artist, I create graphics and drawings. More of those will come later, in the artist area of the forums.