• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I am Danella

Danella

Good morning everyone, I am Danella, I started playing in January 2021. I have recently started a new fellowship called "HumbleBeginnings ". My profile pict is that of the Ashen Phoenix. That image pretty much tells my personal story. I rose out of the ashes of what was my life, into the confident woman I am today. Love this game! Oh yes I forgot if you are looking for an active, fun fellowship, shoot me a note.

DeletedUser20539

Welcome Danella. Good to see you here. Keep coming back. You'll learn so much. I know I have.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, Danella. I hope you're enjoying yourself on the forum. Lots to learn here. I'm so glad I found this place!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hi Danella and welcome
The Forum is a good place to advertise for fellowship recruitment but it's best to post in the realm where you are seeking players.