• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I am Elven Jennifer

DeletedUser5281

:) I am new at this. I've only been playing since yesterday but I am enjoying it. It's relaxing and exciting! Since I am new I hope to get help from my fellow Elvenar neighbors.I'm not sure what to say about myself so feel free to ask me. Thank you.

DeletedUser594

Follow the questline closely to get rewards in coin and supply that will help you grow. Don't be afraid to decline quests they are on a repeating loop and can be brought back up the vast majority of the time.
Keep your builders busy. If you get offered a special of 1 builder + 1100 diamonds you should consider it if you plan on playing longer term. Even without the special the $5.00 for a third builder is a great investment as it is permanent and makes the game so much smoother.
Find a good fellowship with a mix of players (bottom of first forums page; go to game world; fellowships seeking members). You want some players within a few thousand points of you and a few up ahead by 10K or 15K that can help out. A good fellowship can make all the difference.
Enjoy, explore and pop back into forums for help when you're stuck.
Happy gaming!