• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I am new and wondering how to make friends !!

DeletedUser10355

I am wondering how to make friends ! Any advice to a newby would be great , I have only been playing a couple days !

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Hi there! Welcome to the game and the forums. I've sent an invitation to join our Fellowship: Skyeland II. We're a young fellowship that welcomes new players. We'll try to help with questions as well as taking your trades for goods you need. Both giving and receiving neighborly help provide benefits to you in the form of coins and/or supplies. You are able to trade without a fee and give/receive neighborly help with all members of a fellowship whether you have 'discovered' them on your map or not. Come take a look and see if you think we'd be a good fit.
As far as the forums, I started out reading and asking questions in 'Questions and Help' and 'Battle Help' sub-forums. There are lots of knowledgeable veterans here to answer questions. There are also user generated guides that have been most helpful in understanding game mechanics/strategies. Happy Gaming!