1. Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team
    Dismiss Notice

Hello I am new to the game

Discussion in 'Player Introductions' started by Elfie51, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Elfie51

Elfie51 New Member

Actually started last week but it is slow going. Some questions about the game is how do you determine which is the right Fellowship for you to join? Not sure whet to do from here, sort of stuck. Appreciate any assistance and info. Thank you.

2. Saphirra the magnificent

Saphirra the magnificent Well-Known Member

Welcome to the game and Forum @Elfie51 . The kind of fellowship that's right for you, depends on what you want in an Fellowship. Do you want lots of chat, and someone to always be on to answer any questions you have? Does tourney score matter at all to you? Drama a problem? These are a few of the things you need to consider.

3. Elfie51

Elfie51 New Member

Have no idea what tourney score is. I hate drama so don't want that. Don't really need someone on all the time but would be nice to chat once in awhile. So since being new not sure what to look for.

4. LilWolf De Lioncourt

LilWolf De Lioncourt Well-Known Member

5. Saphirra the magnificent

Saphirra the magnificent Well-Known Member

Ok. Well, in that case, search in the forum here fir ppl looking. If your in a different world than Elcyandir, i'd recommend tring @Laochra out

LilWolf De Lioncourt and Laochra like this.
  6. Elfie51

Elfie51 New Member

7. Kataphractos

Kataphractos Member

Welcome to Elvenar, Elfie! For future reference: "tourneys" or "tournaments" are weekly events in the game, which only happen for members of a fellowship. When a tournament happens, you can re-fight (or re-negotiate) certain provinces in your World Map, depending on whether it's a "marble tournament" or a "planks tournament" or etc. If your fellowship does enough of these fights and negotiations, you all get rewards.

8. sputnik9009

sputnik9009 Well-Known Member

9. shimmerfly

shimmerfly Well-Known Member

Hey @Elfie51
    Glad you came to the forum. Everyone here is super to answer questions and love to help. There is also a search bar in the top right (on the main page) for older posts that may be helpful.
    Never hesitate to ask though. It's a slow, learn as you go game, so relax, prop your feet up and enjoy :D
    edited because I don't know my left from my right yet....