• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I am Rhunyc, Master of Laketown. I look forward to growing my province alongside ach of you.

• Thread starter DeletedUser17525
  • Start date

DeletedUser17525

I grew up in Edoras, the capitol of Rohan. I was a close friend as a child to Eomer, the nephew of King Théoden. At the age of 9 I was stolen from outside the city walls by bandits and was taken far from my home. They dragged me from place to place, forcing me to serve and attend to them and abusing me for a little over a year. One night when I had spilled the meal of one of the bandits, he and another man began to beat me furiously. A stranger burst into the camp and demanded that they leave me be and when they refused he told them that he had been tracking them for over a fortnight a knew of their crimes. They attacked him and one by one he slew them. The stranger (who I later found out was a rather old ranger) took me to Eriador. There I was raised and trained in the ways of the Rangers, and grew strong and high among their ranks. by the age of 22 I was a fully trained ranger patrolling the borders of Eriador. I was at Edoras seeking to with Eomer when they fled for Helms Deep. I helped the citizens travel to Helms Deep and also defended them in the Battle of the Hornburg, alongside Aragorn and his companions. I and several other rangers rode with the Rohirrim of Rohan to Gondors aid during the siege of Minas Tirith. Four of my companions wer slain in that battle and on other crippled for life. I was present at the coronation of Aragorn, son of Arathorn. After The One Ring had been destroyed, I returned to Eriador for a short time before travelling to Esgaroth where for many years I served the people of the lake and wandered the forest of Mirkwood and occasionally visited the Halls of the Woodland Elves. When I heard of this new land called Elvenar I decided that I must come and settle in this strange land and learn its secrets. This is where I have remained ever since.

DeletedUser7527

Nice to meet you and wish you the best here always good yo meet new people around here my name is Druindar Faric King of the woodelves from DragonSpine if you ever would like to see some of my handy art work i invite you to go checkout my page in the artist corner my page is called druindars Signatures and avatars please feel free to check it out and if you would like for me to make one for you please let me know

DeletedUser17256

Welcome and nice to meet you Rhunyc. You will find great things in this curious world called Elvenar. You will find Humans, Elfs, Faries & Orch's just to name a few in this great land.

DeletedUser17525

Welcome and nice to meet you Rhunyc. You will find great things in this curious world called Elvenar. You will find Humans, Elfs, Faries & Orch's just to name a few in this great land.
Your welcome is much appreciated.Being raised in Middle Earth, I have had many experiences with Elves, Humans, and Orcs, but Fairies are a new and strange creature to me. I also cannot help but wonder if there are any Dwarves nestled somewhere within this fair land.

DeletedUser3507

Wait it gets even more interesting lol...;)
Orc, Wood Elves, Sorcerers and Dragons, Halfling and 3 types of Elementals

DeletedUser17525

Nice to meet you and wish you the best here always good yo meet new people around here my name is Druindar Faric King of the woodelves from DragonSpine if you ever would like to see some of my handy art work i invite you to go checkout my page in the artist corner my page is called druindars Signatures and avatars please feel free to check it out and if you would like for me to make one for you please let me know
It is an honor to meet you Druindar Faric, King of the Woodelves and I appreciate your hospitality. I was close friends with the Woodelves of Rovanion, who's halls were hidden within Mirkwood. I am familiar with your culture and have great confidence in the possibility of future friendship. I also take great interest in your trade and will be in touch in the future.

DeletedUser7527

It is an honor to meet you Druindar Faric, King of the Woodelves and I appreciate your hospitality. I was close friends with the Woodelves of Rovanion, who's halls were hidden within Mirkwood. I am familiar with your culture and have great confidence in the possibility of future friendship. I also take great interest in your trade and will be in touch in the future.
ty my friend i hope to see you real soon

GroomerWoman

Merry Meet Rhunyc of Laketown. I looked for you in Khelonaar but alas this was not the Elvenar world you have traveled to. Good luck in your many adventures. :)