• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I am Stahll-Kurr

DeletedUser

Stahll-Kurr was a wizard I used to play back when I played Diablo online with friends. The name seemed appropriate here in this fantasy realm where magic is rumored to exist. I am Bonzai Batman of Rugnir in FOE. I'm intrigued so far although I think there should be more player interaction, guilds or something like that.

DeletedUser3

Stahll-Kurr welcome to the forums and we are delighted to have you. I'm sure there is so much more to come ;)

DeletedUser70

Welcome wizard from the lands of Diablo. I am also intrigued especially being "small" still where we are all in the same world on the same map for now. :)

DeletedUser59

Welcome Stahll-Kurr and Hmngbr, nice to see a few more FoE players take the journey into mystical realms