• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Please note that the 'Register' buttons on the forums are temporarily not working. Until further notice, you will need to use the link above to register a forum account.

Your Elvenar Team

I am sure this is stupid

attyla

so I have 2 worlds about to enter Elementals. I am AM of both groups and we are thriving. I decided to walk down memory lane and start a world on C and I am about to enter chapter 2. I am sure this will be the world I focus on the least but that does not mean I will not work it. I want to challenge myself to build the world the way it should have been from scratch, no big gaffes.

One thing is the need for a community. Solo players progress slower at times and I do not want that handicap. I am not doing this to second guess an AM to correct how a group is run. I have made my share of mistakes doing that and there is no need for me to tell someone else how a group should be set up.

Adding another world may or may not work out. But at least I am honest from the start