• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I am sure this is stupid

DeletedUser17001

so I have 2 worlds about to enter Elementals. I am AM of both groups and we are thriving. I decided to walk down memory lane and start a world on C and I am about to enter chapter 2. I am sure this will be the world I focus on the least but that does not mean I will not work it. I want to challenge myself to build the world the way it should have been from scratch, no big gaffes.

One thing is the need for a community. Solo players progress slower at times and I do not want that handicap. I am not doing this to second guess an AM to correct how a group is run. I have made my share of mistakes doing that and there is no need for me to tell someone else how a group should be set up.

Adding another world may or may not work out. But at least I am honest from the start