• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support I can count the men. Can you count the men?

Blindsider66

This latest version of Elvenar, V 1.127, has caused me nothing but damned problems at every turn. Once again I play on the us2 server in Winyandor on a mobile platform using the name Blindsider66. You should remember me from last month when I brought to your attention the 'Payback Currency' bug. Oh but wait, you neglected to inform me of that decision, nor was any explanation sent or given as to why or what was to be done to rectify the snafu.
Well here I am again, having just spent 30 of the most unrewarding minutes of my life struggling with dysfunctional Tournament Provinces. If you can count past 5 then perhaps you are over qualified to be a Developer in this game. Here are two screen shots showing the available troops and those submitted for battle, then a third that shows the result of said battle. You may notice the word Victory on the third screen shot. It should have ended there. Not in this game it doesn't. I tried and retried to have that province eliminated from the list of those to be fought. The only way it would be counted as won was when I got annoyed and finally catered the damned thing off. This little SNAFU continued through 21 Provinces. Fix it.
The other tabs or switchs I need to bring to your attention are the inventory ones at the top center of the page. Neither of these tabs work when you are in the Trader and needing to check supply balances. Standard and or Settlement tabs will not open up when they probably should. Three cheers for the Devs. Maybe not.
If by chance you find this nuisance T bug. Please make an attempt to contact me and explain your findings. That way I can remove your company from the "Never Purchase From Again" list.

Blindsider66
I
20210422014147.jpg
20210422014132.jpg
20210422014137.jpg

Attachments

• 20210422014132.jpg
    20210422014132.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 20210422014137.jpg
    20210422014137.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 60

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The staff won't reply to members who report bugs in the forum. They will only reply to you if you email support. But yeah, that definitely looks like a bug! The devs do get the reports from the bug thread, so I'm sure they will see this (eventually). If you want feedback, however, you;'ll have to email. Good luck on that.