• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

i could use some help!!

DeletedUser3389

I am a member of a fellowship and It is awesome but I could sure use some help if anyone wants to lend some my way... I am spinning my wheels trying to get some steel, marble and plants to get to the next research and start the ancient worlds... :( desperately... please visit and do what you can sniff sniff.... this little new fairy needs the older wider ppls help

I am a member of a fellowship and It is awesome but I could sure use some help if anyone wants to lend some my way... I am spinning my wheels trying to get some steel, marble and plants to get to the next research and start the ancient worlds... :( desperately... please visit and do what you can sniff sniff.... this little new fairy needs the older wider ppls help
sorry that was planks lol

sorry that was planks lol
and again that was wiser... fat fingers here.. WISER FAIRIES and HUMANS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1016

I am a member of a fellowship and It is awesome but I could sure use some help if anyone wants to lend some my way
Hmm....It doesn't sound like a great fellowship if your not getting them to answer your questions.

...I looked at your city and see that you have a lot of roads [extra] and you've also built none boosted manufactories. I see that your boosted in planks, silk & dust. This is not set in stone, but many players focus construction on only their boosted goods and trade for the rest. The idea is when you join a fellowship - everyone builds their boosted goods because of the percent bonus, then you trade [1:1] in your group or neighborhood for all the others, that way everyone gets the most goods possible. Your fellowship should be helping you with this simple strategy?

The more roads you have, the less space you have for workshops, factories, houses, etc. so the idea is to keep your roads to a min and build on both side of every road, and align your buildings with the short side along the street; and don't place your builders hut & culture on any streets; and place large structures at the end of streets if you can [magic academy, barracks, etc]; and put culture at the end of your upgraded streets [upgrade all streets asap] instead of taking your streets the entire length of a building - every bit of culture will be needed eventually.

Space is the name of the game so being as efficient as possible will allow you to build more and progress because you produce more.

DeletedUser68

I’ve tidied up some stacked posts. This remedial post isn’t “just” about this thread but is intended, rather, to avoid future issues and the consequent warnings that we’re obliged to issue when gentle doesn't get people's attention.
  • The easiest technique is to simply start typing in the reply box at the bottom of the page.
  • If you want to add another thought, and it would make sense to revise your recently posted message,
    simply click the "Edit" link just below your posted message.
  • If you want to add attributed quotes to a message that you’re already posted, you can
    Cut them from the normal edit box and then Paste them into an edit box for the existing message.
For a more elaborate conversation, a very effective technique is to multi-quote SNIPPETS (not the entire message which we’ve already read) that you MIGHT want to respond to, as you're reading the messages on each page.

index.php
  • Click Reply only if you want to quote one entire message
  • Click + Quote if you want to quote several entire messages
  • Highlight and click Reply if you want to quote one snippet
  • Highlight and click + Quote if you want to quote several snippets
If you're using + Quote, you can actually reorganize the snippets before you insert them into the edit box at the bottom of the page.

The desired outcome is a single, nicely organized, easy to read post
that's responsive to the various issues that have been raised during the previous several hours.

OVERLY LARGE graphics chew up a lot of bandwidth and they consequently slow down page loads. Animated gifs are simply irritating.

Our forum rules are available at [URL='https://us.forum.elvenar.com/...m/index.php?threads/forum-rules.702/[/URL[/U]]
but multi-posting and graphics are the most common issues.
  • Embedded graphics may not be larger than 640h x 480v pixels. If it simply has to be larger, please bury it under a spoiler tag.
  • Signature blocks, including image links and all text, may not display larger than 500h x 150v pixels.
  • Animated gifs may not be displayed.
  • Support ticket conversations are confidential, and references thereto will be removed.
  • Material from other forums, particularly discussions about beta features that are not yet in production, are generally discouraged unless you bury them under a spoiler tag.

The syntax for a spoiler tag is listed as part of the general BBCODE help
that’s available under the Help tag in the lower right of all forum pages.
Code:
[SPOILER=Subject]Bury your oversized graphics, or Beta treasures, under a spoiler tag.[/SPOILER]

Bury your oversized graphics, or Beta treasures, under a spoiler tag.

We also have comprehensive support for tabular data.

DeletedUser594

I am a member of a fellowship and It is awesome but I could sure use some help if anyone wants to lend some my way... I am spinning my wheels trying to get some steel, marble and plants to get to the next research and start the ancient worlds... :( WISER FAIRIES and HUMANS

You guys have a very new fellowship and haven't filled out your roster yet. Overall your fellowship has a decent spread of boosts and should find yourvelves doing ok soon on goods. The trap that a lot of early players and fellowships fall into comes when players produce a little of everything instead of focusing on their boosted goods. Production is a team effort and it requires that a solid majority of players produce from their strengths (boosted goods) and trade for everything else. There is simply no way to produce enough of everything otherwise, so I will disagree with osideg and say it is set in stone lol.. The planks and marble should get up to speed quickly, the steel may lag but steel players are easy to find and your top guy there looks like he can hold down the fort for a bit.
I would suggest a couple of things- keep making/building your boosted goods factories, mention your difficulty to your Arch, if your trades aren't moving ask for some help in chat if you guys use it that way, reach out to neighbors who post trades in the goods you're looking for. If you visit a neighbor who is producing what you need say hi and establish a relationship ( I still have some trade partners from before fellowships existed). If you simply can't get what you need and it's ok with your archmage you can arrange trades through the trading post: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/arendyll-trading-post.1323/

If your arch wants to set up a trade for some goods she is welcome to contact me directly and arrange a trade to get your fellowship stocked up a bit on needed goods.

DeletedUser2824

Thanks, Varron. Your expertise is always appreciated. :)