• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I DON'T KNOW WHY....

wizeonetoo

ELVENAR SHOULD TAKE A PAGE OUT OF FOE AND HAVE SCROLLING FOR PRODUCTION...ITS A PAIN IN THE BUTT TO HAVE TO CLICK ONE EACH INDIVIDUAL WORKSHOP ETC.

Zoof

ELVENAR SHOULD TAKE A PAGE OUT OF FOE AND HAVE SCROLLING FOR PRODUCTION...ITS A PAIN IN THE BUTT TO HAVE TO CLICK ONE EACH INDIVIDUAL WORKSHOP ETC.

you dont have to. use the checkbox and set all similar to the same production.

To clarify:
1662257022040.png

On mobile, that checkbox will actually be a radio button located on the top middle of the window.

On the browser version of Elvenar, there's a setting that has that checkbox filled in or cleared out by default. I don't know if the App version has that option, but I find myself having to manually click that each time I start a production. (EDIT: I don't know if that's a limitation or if I chose to leave it like that for a reason that I forgot a long time ago) On the browser, that menu will look like this:
1662257184768.png

Note that workshops are a bit of a special case. ALL workshops, regardless of level, will start the production you chose when that checkbox is checked. In other buildings, such as manufactories and guest race production buildings, only those buildings of the same type AND level will be affected by that choice. This is part of the reason why you want all your manufactories to be upgraded to the same level as all others of similar type. Other reasons may include keeping productions consistent and having an easier time arranging your city using same-sized buildings