• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I found a new home, thank you all

Miroami

Greetings!

I'm an active daily player (mostly on my iPad , but I do check in on a PC), with a score of 16804 and a rank of 5245. I have marble, silk and gems as boosts. I am halfway through level IV in my research. I do participate in tournaments, but since my previous fellowship did not really participate, we never really got anywhere so I never really tried since I kept getting beaten up alone. I have been playing for several months now and really enjoy the game. I have previous gaming experience with World of Warcraft, Dark Age of Camelot, and Everquest and EQ2.

I am interested in a FS that actively WANTS my goods so that I can trade without having to give things away. I'm more than happy doing 2 star trades, 3 stars on occasion (recently with my old FS that was the only way I could trade goods :()

I am active in FS chat, friendly and outgoing. I am looking for a place I can call home on Sinya Arda. I hope you can help me find my way.

Thank you for you time

Laochra

@truelinor has a FS in Sinya Arda, called the Winchesters. I am sure they would be happy to have you as their newest friend. :p
{that is the only realm that I am not it}

alainemk

Greetings!

I'm an active daily player (mostly on my iPad , but I do check in on a PC), with a score of 16804 and a rank of 5245. I have marble, silk and gems as boosts. I am halfway through level IV in my research. I do participate in tournaments, but since my previous fellowship did not really participate, we never really got anywhere so I never really tried since I kept getting beaten up alone. I have been playing for several months now and really enjoy the game. I have previous gaming experience with World of Warcraft, Dark Age of Camelot, and Everquest and EQ2.

I am interested in a FS that actively WANTS my goods so that I can trade without having to give things away. I'm more than happy doing 2 star trades, 3 stars on occasion (recently with my old FS that was the only way I could trade goods :()

I am active in FS chat, friendly and outgoing. I am looking for a place I can call home on Sinya Arda. I hope you can help me find my way.

Thank you for you time
Festal Beau Mondo in is looking for an active player willing to join in tourneys, FA, chat and overall fun! Message me in game, alainemk, when you have read our Overview if you are interested.

Miroami

Festal Beau Mondo in is looking for an active player willing to join in tourneys, FA, chat and overall fun! Message me in game, alainemk, when you have read our Overview if you are interested.

it appears I cannot join a new fellowship until the 17th since I left my previous FS. I wanted you to know that I did not decline your invite, it was the game that deleted the invitation!

I will research your fellowship in the meantime! Thank you for your consideration!

alainemk

it appears I cannot join a new fellowship until the 17th since I left my previous FS. I wanted you to know that I did not decline your invite, it was the game that deleted the invitation!

I will research your fellowship in the meantime! Thank you for your consideration!
I will reissue the invitation for when you are ready. Any questions, don't hesitate to message me. Thanks Alaine

Miroami

It looks like you found a new Fellowship; best of luck to you! It is a fun game to play.:)

I joined them by mistake through neighborly help on the world map. I tried them for a few days out of courtesy but they were not a good fit, so I left. I hope you would be so kind as to extend a new invitation, please?

Thank you!

hlywd

Greetings!

Thank you for you time

Miroami ... I am archmage of RenegadeSwashbucklers.... sounds like you would fit in with us if you are interested.. Check us out and let me know.

hlywd

Miroami ... I am archmage of RenegadeSwashbucklers.... sounds like you would fit in with us if you are interested.. Check us out and let me know.

RainbowAdr

Greetings!

Thank you for you time
Hi... Are you still looking for an active FS? ... I am Archmage of a fairly new FS that was started by a group and we are not a cliche, We are only 9 players, but just recently made it through all 3 paths and some extra on the Fellowship Adventure. We talk and have many that use their cell phones to play. Of course things you want to stay visable has to be put in messages. Which I you ask we put in chat. We use chat most of the time I am a daily player unless for a major reason. We are fun and enjoy each other but we play the game too. Please let me know if you found your fellowship or not.. Thank you, Amrinna , Sanctum of Silver Wolves...

DeletedUser20300

Power of Tens has a spot for someone of your city size. We achieve 10 chests consistently in tournaments.