• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I get an error each time I try to expel a member from the Fellowship or try to change their rank.

Glenndar

Game version: __ 1.170.2
Game world: __ Khelonaar
Browser + version: __ Firefox 110.0.1
Operating System: __ Windows
Screen resolution: __ 1080
Account name: __ Glenndar
Humans or Elves: _ Elves

Happening now. I tried expelling a member out of the Fellowship and each time I get a pop up saying that an error occurred. I have tried 3 times and get the same error, then my game reloads.
Also I tried to change his rank to fellow in the meantime but got the same error and my page again reloaded.

Reproduction Steps
click member name
choose expell member
popup: are you sure you want to expell this member?
click yes.
popup: an error occurred... page reloads

I tried 3 times same result. so I thought I should lower his rank to fellow.

click dropdown menu to change rank.
popup: an error occured. Page reloads.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    812.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    813.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    121 KB · Views: 42
  • Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    790.8 KB · Views: 44
  • Untitled5.png
    Untitled5.png
    779.4 KB · Views: 44

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You first need to clear you internet cache. Your AM title may be stored there and may be corrupted. Just a guess and it wouldn't hurt.

AJ

Glenndar

You first need to clear you internet cache. Your AM title may be stored there and may be corrupted. Just a guess and it wouldn't hurt.

AJ
Thank you for your suggestion. I cleared my cache and tried again and I am still getting that error. I also logged in using my tablet (I play on desktop) and I am still getting the error. I have put in a ticket with tech support as suggested by Darielle and am waiting for a response.

ihcuwuns

Hello, was coming by to see if anyone was having similar problems.
Mage for a guild here and having the same error. As well as getting an internal error when trying to modify the guild name.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My understanding is that their is a Secret Cabal ("CB" for short) or really old guys who have used Cobalt to hack into the system. Anybody who has this issue will now become a charter members of "Mages who Can't" and receive, from Inno, of course, one million cookies (of the computer kind) intended to fix the problem and a box or real Girl Scout Chocolate Chip Cookies (circa 1998, the last year the lead woman in accounting forced everybody to buy them from her daughter so her daughter could win the troop contest). Of course, it has to also be said that boxes may not actually be chocolate chip as the writing as become so faded. And even this may not be true for the ones used in the marketing department to raise the conference table so that lead programmer, who is a bit large, could fit under it at night when he programmed the chat feature as a side job from some India company posing as a German company doing business for an American company to dodge various regulations. Whew. It's good to be in the know, isn't it?

AJ

Lady Chessa

My archmage is now having the same issue. We're on Khel. He's tried to make me a mage, and some of his mages have also tried to change my status to mage, and they are all getting the error messages. They've reported the issue. I hope it's fixed before the start of the FA. We were trying to merge with another FS and this matter is very time sensitive.