• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I give up

DeletedUser26243

Got pretty far will get grand prize the one b4 the last building piece won’t even try for it it requires me to scout provinces or do encounters either way I don’t like over scouting I’m sure I will have to do this in the future I’m pleased with what I got. Haven’t even set out my new buildings gonna find out what they give the bad part going into orcs so that means plenty of RR’s needed to get my stuff up to par

Chef Baker

"Got pretty far will get grand prize the one b4 the last building piece won’t even try for it it requires me to scout provinces or do encounters either way I don’t like over scouting I’m sure I will have to do this in the future I’m pleased with what I got. Haven’t even set out my new buildings gonna find out what they give the bad part going into orcs so that means plenty of RR’s needed to get my stuff up to par"

NO! DON'T GIVE UP!

Huor

If you over scout a bit in one chapter, just make it for it in the next. That's what I did and everything has balanced out just fine. I also hold most of my province fighting as well as scouting until I get ready to change chapters. That way, I have plenty of encounters I can use in events. That has worked out very well so far.

Gladiola

I do something similar to @Huor except that I try to avoid doing province encounters unless I'm getting "credit" for it in an event quest that I couldn't easily do with Spire and tournament encounters. This is why I've been at the end of chapter 4 for two weeks now. I still have only 73 of 75 provinces cleared. Today's quest and the last ones should fix that though.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This is why I've been at the end of chapter 4 for two weeks now. I still have only 73 of 75 provinces cleared. Today's quest and the last ones should fix that though.
Will you be able to get into 5 + advanced scouts so that all of your event rewards are chapter 5?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Will you be able to get into 5 + advanced scouts so that all of your event rewards are chapter 5?
That's what I did basically ... I was nearing the end of Amuni when the event started, so I waited to collect the prizes in the quest list until I had passed the advanced scouts in Constructs. Of course, on the map, I still wound up with the first couple buildings in Amuni, because I really really wanted the unknown morning (or whatever it's called) for the population. But most of the buildings are in constructs.

Veesviewpoint

"Got pretty far will get grand prize the one b4 the last building piece won’t even try for it it requires me to scout provinces or do encounters either way I don’t like over scouting I’m sure I will have to do this in the future I’m pleased with what I got. Haven’t even set out my new buildings gonna find out what they give the bad part going into orcs so that means plenty of RR’s needed to get my stuff up to par"

NO! DON'T GIVE UP!
Exactly...don't give up! Good on you Chef Baker! Remember...it's a game...Have Fun! :)

Gladiola

I have 154 KP saved up from tournaments and such while I've been waiting, and way more resources than are needed, so yes, should be a slam dunk. After today's quest, which I did part Spire and part province encounters, I'm at 74/75 provinces completed. (The province I finished was a steel province, so I wanted to open it up for the tournament anyway.) I only have 4 more Spire encounters to do this week, so I will probably just go ahead and finish the final province for tomorrow's quest, enter chapter 5, and start claiming prizes. The copper dragon looks good, and maybe some orc strategists, AK10s and a body transmutation. I have 19 staffs so far (went for a few other prizes earlier) and 4225 event currency. I'm not sure where I'll land in terms of getting all the buildings.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26243

Exactly...don't give up! Good on you Chef Baker! Remember...it's a game...Have Fun! :)
Perhaps not give was not the rite word I just don’t go too much out of my way to achieve items n also I was soo wrong when I get event pieces into inventory they go. Took a look today have the set I guess I need to pay more attention to my winnings lol 7 pieces for building is what I put out so all is well in my city thanks for saying don’t give up