• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I hope you will join Muses of the Sidhe

• Thread starter DeletedUser1027
  • Start date

DeletedUser1027

Greetings All!

I have founded a fellowship called Muses of the Sidhe. I am looking for active players - Human or Elven - who are willing and able to help out their neighbors and fellowship members. I have 2 towns - an Elven one in Wynandor and a Human Village in Arendyll in an area I have called SidheVale. I actively play in both and I help everyone on my map daily.

I am a believer in the OtherWorld and the Faerie, so this game holds special meaning for me! Come join me an let's have some fun!

Please forgive the large print - I am visually impaired.

Brightest Blessings!
SuzneVal

DeletedUser1044

Greetings All!

I have founded a fellowship called Muses of the Sidhe. I am looking for active players - Human or Elven - who are willing and able to help out their neighbors and fellowship members. I have 2 towns - an Elven one in Wynandor and a Human Village in Arendyll in an area I have called SidheVale. I actively play in both and I help everyone on my map daily.

I am a believer in the OtherWorld and the Faerie, so this game holds special meaning for me! Come join me an let's have some fun!

Brightest Blessings!
SuzneVal
[
Greetings All!

Brightest Blessings!
SuzneVal
Hello there SuzneVal! I've been reading some of your posts and like I'm new to this game but also the purpose or style of play of the game. I should have dropped the Evil part off of my name but I've used it like that for awhile do to the game I am in at the time. The names in the war/strategy games the more Evil or Nasty it sounds the cooler it is, I have multiple accounts in a game with multiple bases and I have some pretty nasty ones but it goes with the game. Didn't realize the concept of this game until after I started playing, maybe the server will let me drop it because I think it might be a distraction. But i am interested in joining but I don't think your close by me, that's one problem is that as far as I know we don't have coordinates so it would be easy to figure how far apart you are from someone or something. Anyway just thought I shoot you a reply from your post, hope to chat soon. Thank You