• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello I like ponies.

Ember Isolte

Hi! I'm Ember and I play a game on my iPhone that is just slightly similar to Elvenar... that involves ponies...... The My Little Pony kind of ponies...! ^.-.^ (Gameloft's My Little Pony app on iOS and Android to be specific.) So, when I saw the advertisement for Elvenar on Facebook, I had no idea it would even share any similarities whatsoever with the MLP game I was..*whispers* still am... addicted to. :D The art in the Elvenar advertisement is what pulled me right in, and here I am now with Elvenar as a permanent staple in my browser's open tabs.

I'm currently in Chapter II of Research, and I've dropped some cash on Diamonds because I like to think that my money supported the game devs and artists in some small way! I joined a Fellowship and very soon broke off with a few of the active, like-minded players to start a new FS, Fauna on Arendyll (We're recruiting!). And despite reading about Menhirok's Duty building reward scaling with higher Chapters, I completed the event anyway because I couldn't resist the rainbow! ♥ (And for the record, I didn't use any Diamonds to complete Menhirok's Duty other than grabbing a Premium Expansion to reorganize my city. :confused:)

But aaaanyway... I'm a singer, artist, graphic designer, furry, brony, Second Life resident, gamer, sponge for knowledge kinda person. I used to sing parodies about my previous addiction, World of Warcraft, on YouTube, and so far I'm enjoying my Elvenar experience! Pleasure to meet you in advance!

Cheers!
Ember Isolte
Archmage, Fauna ~ Arendyll
7vo5lKz.png