• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I lost diamonds during a streaming error timeout

DeletedUser2187

I just lost 25 diamonds out of the 82 I had left when attempting a province encounter completion. That was today about 5 minutes ago.

The week before last I lost 153 diamonds during the same streaming error timeout.

Considering what I have shelled out for diamonds during the year I have played, I am requsting a credit of diamonds from Inno for what I have lost. That would be a total of 178 diamonds due back to me.

DeletedUser7557

I had an issue w/ a purchase too due to stream error, they sent me a bunch of purchase info, that didn't solve My lost diamonds 140 diamonds gone

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There is a current, and well known, bug that sometimes, if you have recently spent diamonds, the client does not correctly deduct them (or rather, it is crediting them back after they are spent.) meaning that the client thinks you have more diamonds than you actually do. Everything is fine until you try to spend them and the server doesn't agree that you have that many to spend, then the system generates a stream error and forces the client to reload from scratch.

The current advice is not to spend diamonds unless you have refreshed the browser window since the last time you spent diamonds.

DeletedUser1996

good advice and i hope they fix that soon for you diamond folk.

DeletedUser7947

Did they fix it? I doubt it but was hoping someone would post more about the progress.