• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived I lost diamonds

Mejoris

Just as the title said, for some reason i lost like 100 diamonds even though i never used any. Anyone knows what happened?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
If you have the "Show Diamond Confirmation" turned off it can be pretty easy to spend them without knowing it. I did that myself. It's in the settings and should, in my opinion, be turned on. Check that and if it's off that's probably what happened.

AJ

Iyapo1

In the very 1st chapter, during the tutorial, they give you diamonds and then make you spend them for a quest.

If that is not it....I spent them by mistake in the spire once....I got click happy.

Also, if you send a ticket in game, they can tell you exactly where they went.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Do you play in multiple worlds? If so then diamonds are account wide. All diamonds you win go into a communal pool. Spending diamonds in 1 worlds will drop your total in your other worlds.

Iyapo1

@Mejoris
I play on mobile, so this might be a little different on pc.

On the bottom right side of the screen there is a little cog wheel (above buildings button). Click the cog and go to the help tab. Support button is on that screen.

Mejoris

Do you play in multiple worlds? If so then diamonds are account wide. All diamonds you win go into a communal pool. Spending diamonds in 1 worlds will drop your total in your other worlds.
I know, but i didn't spend anything there either...