• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I lost my login information

Deleted User - 1178646

You can reset your password.

Your login information is your player name + your password.
So it should not be that hard.

If for some reason that ain't possible because you did not use a correct confirmed e-mailadres, or lost access to it you can always contact support.
But you will need to proof without a doubt that you are the owner of that account,
The only way I know you can do that is if you bought someting in game, and you can show that with like a screenshot from your bank account.
They can compare that with there own payment information and therefore proof you are the true owner.

If you can do neither, if you never bought anything, then you're out of luck.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hi @Blazin Bill
I too recommend that you contact Support. There may be other questions that they can ask you to establish your identity. There is a menu to access Support from the Forum; to the right on desktop when you are out to Central Hall, back out of your post, back out to 'Headquarters' it may be called, or 'Feedback', and you will see the option to contact Support.
On mobile, out to Feedback, and then the menu will be below everything else.
Good luck :)

Last edited: