• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I NEED A FELLOWSHIP!

Frayea-1

I am looking for a SOLID fellowship with people who are helpful with motivation polishing etc. who are active in chat and place fair trades. Rank-19491/2564 (marble boost). I am a beginner player about two months on my city. Came from FOE after playing 20 days and a 3 year player wiped out my magnificent city in an attack/ plunder!

DeletedUser3223

I am looking for a SOLID fellowship with people who are helpful with motivation polishing etc. who are active in chat and place fair trades. Rank-19491/2564 (marble boost). I am a beginner player about two months on my city. Came from FOE after playing 20 days and a 3 year player wiped out my magnificent city in an attack/ plunder!
If you played in Winyandor U.S. Avalon needs a active player. If you know of anyone, please let them know.

DeletedUser19127

Montani
Montani Semper Liberi MMV is looking for players interested in having fun while working with the fellowship and doing adventures and tournaments. Come visit our fellowsip and apply and we'll get you in Right away.

CDOM

MiddleEarthlingsRecruiting is looking for new players and would love to include you.
We are in Sinya Arda.

Giovannaa

Please check out The Landsraad. We are a very active Fellowship--we clear 6 chests each weekly tournament, we have a very good internal economy of trading goods. Our more experienced players are very good about giving advice on city growth & management, and military tactics. We'd be happy to have you if you are looking for a FS that is very teamwork minded.

Emerginny

Check out Mythic Dawn! I joined them about a week ago and they are the best I’ve come across so far. Active chat, great trades, 16 out of our 22 members are involve in tournament right now. So fun!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog

I hear you. The war kiddies seem to think that wiping out the innocent somehow makes them "better." They're just little kids who often haven't the strength or integrity to stand up in RL so they use their parents and grandparent's CC's to do their fighting in the gaming world, and in doing so gain some kind of pseudo confidence. I avoid any game that doesn't let a person just play by themselves and be left alone. I started playing online games back in the days of the bulletin boards and text based everything. I say I started. Then I quit exactly because, in one game a "new" player went from 0 to 2 billion in points (and power) in about 3 days, then turned around and wiped out anybody and everybody he/she could. Complaints fell on deaf ears and many of us gave up on gaming for a long, long, time. I do wish the industry would fix this problem but of course mommy and daddy's or grandpa or grandma's credit cards speak a lot louder than a thousand quitting. I'm happy to have found a home here and am having loads of fun. Hope you will too.

AJ

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Frayea, if you like, you can apply to Thornwood in Sinya Arda. Check out our requirements, which are not as difficult as many high rated fellowships. We only require 300 points per non-push tournament (the tournaments in which we normally do 6 chests.) We require 500 points in the two push tournaments (these are about 4-5 weeks apart, so you have breathing space in between them. But we do get 10 chests in those!) We are looking for active players who want to grow and flourish in Elvenar. I'd be happy to invite you, if you like. We love to help new players become top rated players, without pressure. Btw, we scored sixth place in the last Fellowship Adventure! :)