• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I need a new home

• Thread starter DeletedUser19637
  • Start date

DeletedUser19637

Very active player with a competitive nature. I enjoy tournaments and adventures, I currently average 1400 weekly tournament points. Would like to join a FS with active members that contribute weekly. I post fair trades only, usually three star but sometime two star, and only produce my boosted goods. Use the trader for the other goods. Looking to contribute to a FS that strives to be in the top ranks weekly.

I do believe in integrity, honest fair players, and absolutely do not like drama!!! Enjoy helping other FS members especially as we grow together.

I play daily, trade daily, enjoy FS conversation with laughter. I'm on chapter 6 with a score of 45,815, rank 1948. Average point gain of 3500 points a week.

Boosted goods, Steel, Crystals, and Elixir.

I am currently in a fellowship and will not leave until I notify them, part of my integrity and honesty to the FS members.

If your FS is looking for someone like me message me or respond to the thread,

Arabella50 (Bella)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7527

Very active player with a competitive nature. I enjoy tournaments and adventures, I currently average 1400 weekly tournament points. Would like to join a FS with active members that contribute weekly. I post fair trades only, usually three star but sometime two star, and only produce my boosted goods. Use the trader for the other goods. Looking to contribute to a FS that strives to be in the top ranks weekly.

I do believe in integrity, honest fair players, and absolutely do not like drama!!! Enjoy helping other FS members especially as we grow together.

I play daily, trade daily, enjoy FS conversation with laughter. I'm on chapter 6 with a score of 45,815, rank 1948. Average point gain of 3500 points a week.

Boosted goods, Steel, Crystals, and Elixir.

I am currently in a fellowship and will not leave until I notify them, part of my integrity and honesty to the FS members.

If your FS is looking for someone like me message me or respond to the thread,

Arabella50 (Bella)
what realm are you in if youare in felyndral the queens guard would love to have you come and join us

Deleted User - 1599294

Good morning, Festal Beau Mondo is still looking for active players; please read our overview and if interested send me a message in game. User name is alainemk.

Last edited by a moderator: