• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

I Need an Active Fellowship

Fiona Selah

Hello! I'm from The Original Outlander. We have an active fellowship and pretty much chat every day if you're into that. If not that's ok too! We have all ranges of players from beginning to very experienced and give a lot of help if needed, and appreciate advice also! HawaiiJambo is our Archmage and a cool guy. We're working on gaining more chests and are up to 8 regularly and made 9 last week!Yay! We don't make demands on how much you contribute to that,but you sound like a team player!

We have AW round robin and a kp AW donation thread to help each other kevel our AWs up. Come check us out! Make sure it's 'The Original Outlander' as someone snuck in and grabbed our name 'Outlander' when we had added 'recruiting' to our name.. Lol.

Come check us out!

Cirris

Hello! I'm from The Original Outlander. We have an active fellowship and pretty much chat every day if you're into that. If not that's ok too! We have all ranges of players from beginning to very experienced and give a lot of help if needed, and appreciate advice also! HawaiiJambo is our Archmage and a cool guy. We're working on gaining more chests and are up to 8 regularly and made 9 last week!Yay! We don't make demands on how much you contribute to that,but you sound like a team player!

We have AW round robin and a kp AW donation thread to help each other kevel our AWs up. Come check us out! Make sure it's 'The Original Outlander' as someone snuck in and grabbed our name 'Outlander' when we had added 'recruiting' to our name.. Lol.

Come check us out!
I have requested membership!